Friday, January 11, 2013

unfortunate news.

Hello! No, No, don't be alarmed!

the unfortunate news is, I wont be updating on the Hanoi trip. sorry my loyal readers (as if I have)


BUT... BUT....


Since I'm not feeling that lazy today, I shall post a few photos of the trip on the next post :)






On a totally unrelated note,

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY PERSONAL STATEMENT :D sent my application! just gotta wait for my reference now :) now all I can do is pray and have faith :)

Holidays have been pretty much, the same? My daily routine: Wake up in the afternoon, brunch, laze around the house, sleep, online, sleep, repeat the next morning. Pretty laid back I guess. 11 more days till the start of the next semester, don't know whether I should be happy or sad.


anyways, I dont have much to update for now, so I shall update the next time!

Till the next post :)


au revoir



yours truly,
Jeremy



P.S.-trying to improve on my singing.




No comments:

Post a Comment