Monday, January 14, 2013

note to self.

read the damn fine print.






having a massive headache now as I type this, so imma keep this post short.

On a totally unrelated note, finally got the reference letter :) now all I can do is pray and hope for the best :) deadline is in less than 24hours, hopefully it'll be sent when I wake up later. Shall surrender it all to God :)



and I just got my timetable for 2nd sem and its horrible! :( sigh. Shall be strong! Just gotta pull through till May! I can do this!

This is my final week to enjoy myself. Starting next week its time for serious studies.
Like seriously serious studies cause right now, what's important is getting my arse over to the UK and making my parents proud. Most importantly, I am doing this for God. I gotta give my best to honour Him :)


I guess I shall just stop here for now.

Thank you fellow readers (if any) for dropping by

till the next post!


au revoir and Bonne nuit!


Yours truly,

Jeremy


P.S- So what happens now?

No comments:

Post a Comment