Wednesday, January 30, 2013

tough times.

Second semester in university, not as fun as I expected. why? First of all, a crappy time table where I have classes at 8am from Tuesday to Fridays. Thursdays and Fridays being the worst because its 8am till 4/5ish pm. Secondly, subjects just got tougher. This is like only the 3rd maths class I've had and I'm already lost. I haven't been doing maths/addmaths for like 2 years? and all of a sudden the lecturer expects us to remember every thing we've learned in form 5. Not fun at all. Plus, I gotta get at least a distinction for all the subjects and I cannot, I CANNOT fail any continuous assessments, ie; quiz/midterms/assignments. To add to the stress, even if I get 100/100 for my finals but I fail my continuous assessments, it's still a fail overall. yeah.





Lord Jesus, You said, You will never leave me nor forsake me and I know You will provide me with all that I need, for You are my Jehovah Jireh, my Provider and I put my Faith, Hope and Trust in You O Lord. 

I pray O Lord for guidance in everything that I do and Lord, I just want to dedicate all these things into Your hands, In Jesus' name, Amen.




I guess that's about it for today's update. Will try to update soon, provided my timetable doesn't kill me first.


Good night and au revoir!




Yours Truly,

Jeremy





P.S.- Nah, It's Impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment