Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is it.

Hello again :) I'm finally back after a terribly lazy week(s). So yeah, I'll be starting uni in a few hours. Two days orientation. I AM SO EXCITED! and sad at the same time.

excited because I'll be meeting new people and all. I hope I'll be able to make new friends too. Don't wanna ride solo and all for a whole year. I'll be labelled as the class weirdo .__. hahahaa.

sad because I'll have to start studying again ._. after months of lazing around doing absolutely nothing at all, I feel so rusty. Hope I'll be able to get back on track, especially my economics.
and did i mention i have mathematics and statistics as well? .___. oh the joy! Seriously, hope I'll be able to catch up after a year and half without mathematics.


The past few weeks has been roller coaster ride but I thank God for being with me through the good and bad times. His Love Never Fails and His Love Endures Forever :)

Time to turn over a new leaf. Study hard, play hard and pray hard!

Nothing is Impossible with GOD! I shall Trust in Him for I know He has a plan laid out for me. :)



on a slightly depressing note,
my personal statement is still hanging there.
I. Seriously. Have. To. Finish. It. As. Soon. As. Possible.
Lord, please guide me.





and




SO,


Here's to an awesome University life! :)

Here's to distinctions in all my subjects! :)

Here's to writing a good personal statement! :)


That's it for today :)


God bless and bonne nuit!

au revoir.


 Jeremy.




P.S. what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment