Saturday, October 20, 2012

so it begins.

Orientation day one at uni was not too bad :) made a few friends and all :) good start :)

Day 2 was baaad! like really baaaaaaaaad! cause they briefed us on our timetable, subjects, tutorials, etc etc. So turns out I have 6 hours of lectures and 2 hours of tutorials per subject a week. -.- and mid term is on the 24th of november. and finals during christmas week. and i have to hand in ALL my assignments or else i'll fail even if i score in my finals.

as you can see people, my stress level rocketed sky high. and I HAVEN'T EVEN START CLASSES! -.-

Shiz just got serious man. Really gotta work hard and get my distinctions.

Impossible?

Nothing is impossible with God! :)

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. -Proverbs 16.3

 Yes I will and shall commit this to the Lord.



on a slightly depressing note,

MY PERSONAL STATEMENT IS STILL HANGING -.- rsdnjnbudnzfjgndkfgnzdgmdknvdjnvbzdkmgdcg

yes people, procrastination kills.

Lord, guide me. Open my eyes to opportunities, people and resources.



well, i guess thats it for today :)

will update ya'll soon ;)


Here's to good time management and enough sleep :)





bonne nuit.

Jeremy.





P.S. Is this the one Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment