Saturday, September 29, 2012

wake me up when September ends.

yes its the end of the month already! Two more weeks till i start uni! Excited and nervous at the same time :S Excited because its a new environment, nervous because its a new environment. okay that didn't make sense but yeah you get my point right?

This also means I'd have to finish up my personal statement in 2 weeks or so D: Ideas ideas! I need them ideas :( Don't wanna be stressed up with it while I'm prepping for my finals :O

Well, I've dedicated this to God and my entire education to Him as well. What I can do now is pray and have faith and trust in the Lord. He will be my guide. :)



anyways,


read yesterday's newspaper and it says that it'll be easier for Malaysian students to obtain a visa!


Addicted to GD's crayon :O the beats are mind blowing! :3





that's it for now!




au revoir.



Yours Truly,
Jeremy





p.s.-swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment