Wednesday, September 5, 2012

truth be told.

yes this is one of those confession post and all bla bla bla

but seriously i have to let it out.

cant keep it inside me forever.



alright so you've read my older posts,

and yes, my emotions were running high and low this few days,

well today is your lucky day,

cause i'm going to let you in on something.

something so deep, so dark, it'll eat you up. im joking!





anyways, back to the topic,

so there's this girl,

funny girl i shall say.

well,

 practically whatever i wanna say can be summed up into a one direction song. haha. not the whole song la

but you get my point right?

right?

 sorry, expression is not my forte :(




i guess that's about what i want to say.

i know its not much and all

but there are some things that i cannot disclose

so yeah, thats about it for now!



till the next post!



ciao!









p.s.- sorry you've wasted your time reading this.



No comments:

Post a Comment